Friday, July 17, 2015

,,she inside me"


   There was nothing more than your music at that moment.. That song.
   Pain that almost kills but leaves the ability to breath anyway... 
   For what? (Is it the same for you too??)

   FOR WHAT??

   ... listening more and more..
   ...sinking deeply.. deeply.. down.....

   For meeting them.. 
   For feeling them..
   For seeing him..
   For remembering the smell..
   For touching...
   For speaking with..
   For saying - like used to before he died - to come back soon from..
   For damning him... for ......
   For shouting...
   Crying...
   Howling.
   To never abandon you!
   To never leave!
   To never exist!
   Never! Ever!

   
   Dearest, there is nothing more than this dimension.. dimension of pain! 
   Goddess of pain, ,, It hurts. Too much."
   
      
   There will be the time when I will be able to express everything in music.. everything, what I feel, what I mean, what I am - when you are inside me.


                                                                                                            photo by Tai


No comments:

Post a Comment